As of April 19, 2022 Citilink will no longer require masks inside any facilities or buses for passengers, visitors, or employees.
We are still recommending to take precautions and keep our community as safe as possible, you can do so by following these CDC recommendations:
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have any symptoms
- People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure should wear a mask
- If you are immunocompromised, wear a mask
- Continue to keep a safe distance, wash your hands, and sanitize
- Citilink buses and facilities will still provide masks as an option for you